Sunday, January 24, 2010

FATFAT!












These were taken yesterday.







So, yesterday I had the rights to be 'Missy'. I didnt have a choice. They were bullying me, so I showed 0% mercy. What happened?

Daddy was flipping through the newpapers & saw the Lollipop ad. I immediately called Singtel & they said they had stock. & cause I'm under 18 so the line is under my Mommy's name, my Mommy had to be present to recontract. I remembered 2 years back I could get it done myself if Mommy wrote an Authorisation Letter & gave me her IC. To double check, I called Singtel again. & they said "No problem." Awesome. So I showered, cabbed down, forget my phone, U-turn back, finally reached Westmall & queued for a Q-number. & guess what. Irritating person #1 said I have to be at least 18. ?! Excuse me. Ridiculous much? I just called & yall said it was okay. Then irritating person #2 said "Why not we trace down your call?" So you're trying to say I'm lying? Is that what you think of your customer? Obvious bullying okay these people. I told her I did it before with letter & IC & she gave me that sarcastic + yaya tone "Nooooo, never before." That really made me mad. Almost lost it @ her but I'm no longer that kinda person + I really didnt have the energy already. WAS FUMING LIKE THIS >;[ !

Last resort, called my brother since these people just wanna make life difficult for me. URGH. Daddy came down too. I felt so guilty for making them come all the way down just to sign something.

Was really excited to meet my boy & pass him some CNY goodies. Alas, he couldnt make it. & I was left there heartbroken with KFC to cheer me up for dinner. ;)

Today, dragged myself out of bed really early with bodyache. Walked to church with Mommy. She donated $200 while I donated $50. ;) Daddy picked us up to go to Bugis for her facial. Walkwalk with my King, had lunch @ Seah St's Swee Kee Hainanese Chicken Rice. Daddy dapao the best Curry Rice @ Kitchener Rd for dinner. Korkor has to book in early today & is going to Tekong again. I would die if I were him.

MR JERRY LIM DING YANG IS HAVING MARCHE CREPE. WITHOUT ME. I AM V V JEALOUS. WHEN WILL IT BE MY TURN? I WANNA GO KAIKAI WITH YOU & DO THE DATEDATE THING. HEEHEEE!

X.

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Leave comments here ;D