Friday, January 22, 2010

When King takes Princess out. ;)





Bright & early @ 8am. Traffic jam!


I was 11. HAHA. So tanned, I know!





In the ferry. Bored & enjoying my soon kueh @ 10am.


King & I went to the upper deck for 'fresh air' (as he likes to call it).

Hungry! Had A&W for breakfast.


My new telephone. Stellar right? There were so many to choose from. Decided to go super old-school with this antique. ;)

Leopard-printed pink velvet bows with blingz. Leopard prints never go out of style. & I love this type of crocodile pin ones. Super practical. Pin up bangs, pin on top of ponytail, pin below my bun. ;)


Yummy-licious marshmallow popcorn!



Pedicure. ;)

2 nights ago, Mommy & I walked to 7 mile again. & I love disturbing her while she's on the phone, totally unaware. Heeheee! Love you, Mommy!


Lemme summarise my trip. I gained weight from all the yumyumz. But it's okay. Despite my cramps, I can never resist shopping with my King. It's always on his expense cause 'I sayang my Princess what' (quoted from Daddy). We went to 2 malls. The first was to settle breakfast, looksee looksee, got my maid a digital camera & my stellar telephone. Oh, got myself a grey lacey skirt too. =] The next was to literally get all the yummy mummumz. We bought 2 dozens of donuts, 2 boxes of instant mee goreng (80 packets) & a hell lot of new year goodies. I cant wait to eat the instant mee goreng for lunch. It is seriously nothing like Singapore's. Ours really no standard. King & I sort of struggled with everything, walking up & down, clearing customs & all the nonsensical tax payment (aka corrupted government). But it was no mean feat for us xcore shoppers. This is like training for Bangkok, heeheee!

So, pink telephone off my Bangkok shopping list. I still have to get tissue paper holder, dustbin, table lamp, clock, umbrella, polaroid, bags, shoes, clothes, school supplies, everything! Mostly pink. ;) My Sawadeeka list is never-ending! I'm redoing my room so that almost everything is pink. Shopping in Bangkok's def the way to start poly-life with all my new pink stuffs. Excited!

It's a rainy day today. My boy's starting work today. Marche soon for crepe. ;)

More next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Leave comments here ;D